Find the right micropump and matching components for your microfluidic system now!
Bartels Mikrotechnik has been active in the field of microfluidics and micropumps for over 25 years. For us, quality and reliability come first. Whether you are looking for evaluation kits, entire microfluidic systems or individual components such as micropumps for your existing system:
We have exactly what you need.
Bartels kits and systems
You want to test out the mp6 micropump? Then our evaluation kits are for you. Depending on your specific requirements for our micropump, we created different kits
- With the mp-basic kit you receive all components you need to test our mp6 micropump. Thanks to the mp-Multiboard and the corresponding software, you can test our micropump directly in your system.
- The mp-Lab! kit goes into more detail. With the laboratory electronic mp-Labtronix you act comfortably in laboratory applications for the micropump, but also for intensive test series.
- The mp-advance kit connects our mp6 micropump with flow sensors, pressure sensors, active valves or microfluidic chips. Now you can build and test an active microfluidic system including controlling software with our micropump.
Our prepared Plug&Play systems include not only the micropump but also the corresponding controls. They offer an uncomplicated handling of the microfluidic system and are best suited for evaluations or specific applications. We offer the following systems for the mp6 micropump:
As microfluidic system we offer:
- mpSmart-Dosing – an intelligent pump-sensor combination that enables precise flow control. (0.5 – 8 ml/min)
- mpSmart-Lowdosing – an intelligent pump-sensor combination that enables precise control in the low flow range
(0.005 – 1 ml/min).
- mpSmart-Flowstop – an intelligent pump-valve combination that enables targeted and safe switching.
You did not find the right thing for you?
The experts at Bartels Mikrotechnik are happy to help you. Our focus is on the design and customization of microfluidic systems and the use of micropumps. If you have any questions about our products or are not quite sure which components are right for you, please contact us:
About Bartels Mikrotechnik
Bartels Mikrotechnik is a globally active manufacturer and development service provider in the field of microfluidics.
In the microEngineering division, the company supports industrial customers in the modification, adaptation and new development of high-performance and market-oriented product solutions through the innovative means of microsystems technology.
The second division, microComponents, produces and distributes microfluidic products and systems, especially for miniaturized and portable applications. Our key products are micropumps that convey smallest quantities of gases or liquids and are used in a variety of ways in biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, medical technology and numerous other applications.
Read more about Bartels Mikrotechnik on our website: