Microfluidic starter kits by Bartels Mikrotechnik
Showing all 7 results
All beginnings are difficult – microfluidics is not different. That is why we have put together microfluidic starter kits for you. With these kits, you can build your first own systems in which you transport gases or liquids. In addition, depending on the kit, you can further control the flow with valves, measure flow rates and pressures with sensors and add further functions with microfluidic chips. In this way, you test the extent to which the technology makes sense for your application.
The right microfluidics kit for your application
We offer you a selection of pre-fabricated sets with which you can get started in microfluidics. Particularly important to us here is the modular set-up. Each kit has its own advantages and areas of application:
- The mp-basic kit is your classic microfluidic starter kit. It contains mp6 micropumps, the necessary control electronics, as well as tubing and hose clamps. With these components you can build a simple system for transporting gases and liquids.
- The mp-advance kit offer you more functionalities. In addition to the components from the basic kit, this kit contains a flow sensor including flow damper, a pressure sensor, active valves with a valve driver and a microfluidic chip. This provides you with a complete microfluidic system.
- The mp-Lab! kit is directed towards laboratory applications. In this kit, the micropump control is done via our mp-Labtronix. This is a very flexible desktop control unit. At the control unit, the frequency and voltage can be entered via pushbuttons and shown on the display. This allows you to perform extensive test series in an uncomplicated way.
Create your own microfluidic starter kit
With the mp-select kit you can build your very own microfluidic starter kit. This way you buy exactly the components you need for your own test set-up. This makes your system flexible and cost-efficient.
Of course, you can supplement any of our microfluidics starter sets with additional components from the store. So, you can buy more valves or micropumps. Or you may need a bubble trap, which removes the air bubbles from your system. We will be happy to help you select the optimal components.
mp-advance kit – complete microfluidic system
- mp6 micropumps
- mp-t tubing
- mp-hc host clamps
- flow sensor(SLF3s-0600F) with connectors
- preassembled pressure sensor
- mp-valvedriverT including 2 active valves
- microfluidic chip
- evaluationboard mp-Multiboard2 (including Micro-USB Kabel) and three driver chips: mp-Lowdriver mp-Driver mp-Higherdriver mp-Highdriver4
excl. 19% VAT
Delivery time: Prepayment deliveryAdd to basket